Delivery and Returns
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERIES - SHIPPING OPTIONS
|Free U.K. Standard||£0.00||Free standard delivery for orders over £100. 2-5 Working days provided the order is placed before 1pm.|
|U.K. Standard||£4.99||2-5 Working days provided the order is placed before 1pm.|
|UK Express||£8.99||Next working day provided order is placed before 1pm.|
|Saturday Delivery||£9.99||Item will arrive between 9am and 6pm.|
|Saturday (Before 12pm)||£12.99||Item will arrive before 12pm.|
Orders must be placed before 1pm on Friday to guarantee Saturday delivery.
The following prices apply for when paying in GBP(£)
|International (outside U.K.)||Standard||£22.00||3-5 Working Days for Europe, 5-7 Days for all other countries|
(Channel Islands, N. Ireland, Outer Hebrides)
|Standard||£4.99||2-5 Working Days|
|Express||£8.99||Next Working Day|
All items shown are in stock at the time of order. If we don't currently have an item in stock please contact us and we will be able to give you a projected arrival date of the product.
Additionally if there is a product that we do not stock which you would like to order please contact us for 'special order' availability.
ALTERNATIVE DELIVERY ADDRESSES
We are able to deliver parcels to alternative delivery addresses. If you are wanting the parcel delivered elsewhere, please specify the address accurately.
SPECIAL DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS
Please note: If you specify any special instructions accompanying your delivery details, we cannot be held responsible if the parcel goes missing in transit.
As the special instructions entered are automatically applied to the address, please make sure you double check these carefully.
ORDERS DELAYED/MISSING IN TRANSIT
We promise we'll do absolutely everything we can to ensure you receive your order within the time-frame specified.
Our delivery partners are Royal Mail / Parcelforce
Occasionally events beyond our control may result in your parcel being delayed and we cannot be held responsible for such delays.
All parcels are fully insured and if your parcel is lost or delayed, let us know and we'll act quickly to locate it.
All claims for missing items must be made within 28 days of the date of your order.
If any item is missing from your delivery, this must be reported within 28 days from the date of your order.
Claims for missing items will only be accepted if submitted with a copy of the dispatch note from your parcel.
- Please allow 3 working days from the date of dispatch before contacting us to chase a parcel.
- Items are classed as missing in transit if they haven't been delivered within 7 days from the date of dispatch. At this point we'll ensure replacements are sent to you immediately.
- Please note delivery to the Scottish Islands and Highlands may take up to an additional 48 hours.
- If your order hasn't arrived by the following working day, please let us know and we'll contact Royal Mail / Parcelforce to locate it.
- We'll send replacements immediately if our courier is unable to locate your parcel.
LOCAL AND IMPORT TAXES
Please note, we are not liable for any local or import taxes.
We understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
Our no quibbles returns policy means that if you're not 100% happy with any item we send to you, we'll happily exchange or refund it for you.
When you receive your item you have up to 14 days to change your mind and send it back to us.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
- Are returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Are returned to us in perfect condition, with their original packaging and with the labels attached.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
STANDARD & INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
Wrap securely in a bag or paper, taking care not to damage the product packaging and post to:
Returns at Run Shop Run (Run.Coed y Brenin), Coed y Brenin Visitor Centre, Ganllwyd, Dolgellau, Gwynedd. LL40 2HZ
Please enclose your invoice or returns form, letting us know what action you would like us to take, eg. exchange or refund. This will help us to ensure we process your return quickly and efficiently.
You'll need to pay the postage costs to return your parcel. We recommend that you ensure you obtain sufficient postal insurance in case your item goes missing on its way back to us.
If you have any enquiries about returning your item(s), please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When returning your item, remember to include the code and size of your replacements.
- We'll dispatch your replacements postage free to UK addresses.
- We'll turn around your exchange as quickly as we can and subject to stock availability, aim to dispatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return.
- Bear in mind that there may be slight delays during busy periods.
- We'll refund your item via your original payment method except in the case of payment by cash or postal order where we will refund you by cheque.
- We try our best to process all refunds within 24 hours of receipt, however during busy periods allow 7 working days for your refund.
- When we've completed your refund, we'll send you an email to let you know.
- We will (where applicable) refund reasonable postage costs up to the value of £4.99 if there is a fault found with an item. (Terms and Conditions apply. Any refunds will be made after goods have been received and inspected. Proof of postage required).
If you find a fault with your item, send it back to us and we'll take a look at it as soon as we can. If we find a manufacturing fault, we'll happily replace or refund it.
- Faulty items should be returned within a reasonable time and must be in a clean and dry condition. Any items which are not in a clean, dry and hygienic condition will be returned to the customer.
- Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details.
- We'll try to get back to you within 24 hours of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
- Where a fault is found, we'll refund your reasonable return postage costs.
- Occasionally, if we're struggling to locate a fault, we may request a second opinion from the product manufacturer.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you change your mind and decide not to go ahead with your order, you can cancel within 14 days from the date we receive your order.
CANCELLING BEFORE DISPATCH
To cancel your order before dispatch, we recommend that you contact us by phone as soon as you can after placing your order, and we'll do our best to cancel your order before it's dispatched.
CANCELLING AFTER DISPATCH
If you wish to cancel your order after dispatch, you'll need to wait until you receive your order and then follow our returns procedure.